Cre8tion Nickle Foot Files Long - 2 Sides
- Align the Foot File with the blade side facing the area that is to be worked on. Gently pass the Foot File back and forth over the desired area, slowly increasing pressure until the callous or dry skin is removed. WARNING – This tool is EXTREMELY SHARP and SHOULD ONLY be used in an UP AND DOWN motion. NEVER use in a side to side motion as injury may occur.
- DO NOT continue use of Foot File once the callous or dry skin has been removed. Doing so may lead to injury of the foot.
- Begin by rinsing Foot File under warm running water, rinsing away any debris or particles left on the blade.
- Place the Foot File in a container of sterilizing solution and soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Remove and rinse off all of the sterilizing solution and any debris that maybe left on the Foot File.
- Allow Foot File to dry before next use.